Friday, October 7, 2011

Lunchbox

Determined to watch my food intake, I resolves to bring lunchbox to workplace. Its been 2 days now, and it makes me happy knowing I wont eat too much and whats more, it saves my wallet like, a lot!

Now, you might be wondering what type of food do I put inside that food container. Well, white rice and ikan bilis goreng! I should be putting some vegetable or fruits, but its not easy for me to wake up early in the morning. Maybe I should pack earlier at night and do more food variety in the future.




P/s: Boii, apa anda makan ni hari?

7 comments:

  1. boii..me breakfast was chewing gum!! hahaha..been skipping lunch this few days..tapi kerana hujan lebat tia dapat keluar hahaha..!lunch was potatoes..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. potatoes? wow, thats something new for me. Last nite I bought a sushi mould. Next week will be eating sushi look like rice. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. fulamak...ur getting kreatip....wud love sushi too..i baked potatoes..hhee..with carbonara sos... so not healthy..:P will try to minimize food intake and start counting calorie soon hehehe...proud of you boii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah... punya rajin ko ada beli sushi mold pong... GOOD JOB!!! :) one thing that i found so so easy to prepare is sandwich. use wholemeal bread, ko kasi rebus chicken breast, mix with mayo and keep it in the fridge. next mrng, tinggal kasi assemble with lettuce, tomato on the bread.

    Or, like me now, u can opt for "msg free" campbell instant soup :) if mau filling sikit, add oats into the soup ;) or makan with roti.

    JIAYOU!!! let's all loose weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dy, muahhaha. the sushi thing not really come well as expected. pasal me soo pemalas mau bikin. but soup, a great idea. tonite mau p beli lah. hehe.

    boi, bah mari kita berusaha lagi

    ReplyDelete
  6. boi...gwe semacam ada lost sikit jg..tp harap tu scale di rumah boleh dipercayai...hehe..yeah i wanna start with soupy things too...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku merasakan kehidupan bahagia di rampas sejak diet2 ni!!

    ReplyDelete