Friday, April 29, 2011

Motivated

During our daily morning discussion today the Construction Manager said something that really motivates me. "kamu karaja sini, I hope lepas 2 tahun sudah macam graduated, boleh independent".

Now you see, the words are as simple as that. But the words really pinned the point why I am here. Why I quit the comfy of the previous work. Its hard, its still are, but knowing and reminded on the purpose, I am staying.

Avoid negative people, they really can kill your self confidence and self esteem.

2 comments:

  1. hari tu,
    one of my collegue cakap... alah, buat apa mau jimat cermat (kertas). orang lain pun sembarang jak. i told him, kita bukan macam orang lain.

    to be positive wherever you are, in whatever situations certainly will make a difference. it lies in the intention of becoming a better self.

    semangat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...simple things will lift us kan?last few weeks ada dengar org2 cakap buruks tentang me yg teruk di ofis..ada rasa boleh kasi bunuh jiwa...but then pikir2..and ada org tanya me ...mcm mana i boleh tahan?(tia tau di hati mo remuk sudah) terus rasa hebat jg diri sendiri ada kuasa kebal...just turn everything around and anggap it will make us stronger!!!..we are not normal...we are better then normal!!! :P

    ReplyDelete