Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Langsat

The best time in Kampung (after Christmas) is musim buah! (fruit season). This year, we got our fair share of buah where almost all of the fruit trees bloomed with colourful and tasty fruits. One of my favourite is Langsat, and this year, we have it abudantly (we even sell some to the market, rm1.00 per kilo!). These are some of the pictures I took during our operation.

My elder brother with the basung (the thing at his back)

The kids that tag along (left: Ali, back:Bia, right:Lisa, infront:Abu) ~ bukan nama sebenar.

The langsat!

of course with a ladder!

Eat all you can
This year musim buah for Ranau was on August and September, I can't wait for the next season!


5 comments:

  1. not exactly my favourite buah. cant wait for next musim buah... harap2 banyak noh.. rambutan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rambutan, not so much this year except at Mibang, but the buah was not as juicy and sweet as Rambutan Kelapa there in Tayap. They were too busy with the palm to visit and clean up the rambutans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. harap bulan ampat ada something for me??? tidak pun limau kasi buat air utk kurus (why am i spoiling ur blog with my BM tat is not even BM)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sia bagi ko buah kelapa sawit lah boi. itu tiap2 bulan berbuah tu.

    uihhh..jadi kah kita naik gunung bulan ampat nih? ehh, kasitau me awal2 ehh, aku perlu tambah stmina dulu weii

    ReplyDelete
  5. kita p makan ja lah..as usual..nothing beats food...!! gunung?apa kata kita stay kinabalu park dan berlagak sperti org kaya..!

    ReplyDelete