Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend Agendas

Exited for this weekend. My dad called last monday reminding me to get back home this weekend. And with the authority given, summoning and dragging my brothers along. He talked about this weekend for months now, a mass wedding vow renewal at our local church.

I dont really know what to expect, but according to the details he gave and some reading in the church's FB wall, it might involves some fancy dresses. Hehe, cought this posted by the Pastor's wife "..kami p cuba baju tpt c Ibu Nuriah, nga tiada yg ngam..bukan body yg besar tau..tapi baju tu yg kecil sangattttt.." kahkah! I thought I am the only one using this line.

My dad asked me to cover the ceremony. What? I dont even know how to ambil gambar properly. But well, hantam saja lah. And actually am exited to be in this function pasal mau try test that flash (finally bought that flash!!! ~ I'll be eating maggi for the rest of the month ~ sigh).

Happy weekend everyone! (weekend start in 7 hours)

5 comments:

  1. Fulamakkkkk..sudah updet..! u can do it bah pong..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kahkah. mau rajin mengupdet ni boi. melancarkan peredaran masa. kuikui. yea! bersemangat lagi!! dan jangan terkejut nanti tiba2 i call u tanya mcmn mau switch on the function of dat flash. kihkih, belum ada masa explore lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe... ya lor... so bangga me see byk updet this :)

    What a fun filled weekend!! Nanti kasi blog about it k :) We had one in May last year and Jane covered for it. Togs was there too - assistant photog (walaupun that time belum ada Oly). I'm sure u'll have a blast! Can't wait for ur update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhh..popong ko suda update blog ko..yahuuuuu...hem, kompiden jak pong..KO MESTI BOLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bah bagus laini pandai update sudah..
    bah, mana gambar?

    ReplyDelete