Monday, October 4, 2010

CV

Updating my CV after almost 4 years left undusted. It is a mixed feelings process I must say, first the melancholy feeling for a potential changes in life (I am currently looking for another job, so it's surely means a change, and I am clinging hard to the comfort of present life).

Then come the updating where I have to revamp the content, and it amaze me on the many details to add on. Erasing many of the education details and summarized it into only few lines, while proudly add on the working experiences (rasa macam tidak tau apa apa, tapi bergaya tulis banyak-banyak). Then putting on the expected salary (sambil-sambil projecting apa figure to put in 10 years time nanti). I must admit, it feels good to actually have a list of things that you are good at (well, I had never been given any NCR during my entire service with the company, so I guess I might be good).

Submitted the CV and a job application ~ of course with the highest hope of getting the job. Now it is time to nervously wait and wonder what might happen.

7 comments:

  1. nyeh..
    life goes on, changes are inevitable. we're more than resilient towards life's many changes. we'll grow out of it, a better person (my positive mind insist on this).

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, thanks, indeed in need of lots of luck. I have 2 weeks to go prior deciding on the best I have in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just do it pong..!maybe the next step is the best...i so very envy that you have a chance of having a big step in ur life....w/pun i know memang pening sama nerbes...! i wish i could have the courage to just jump the cliff and go for a new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mimang kira rasa mcm jumping on the cliff ni boi. not knowing what to expect underneath. harap dapat lah ni supaya at least i have alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cari yg big money punya boi..! boleh minta ko blanja..!(hmm tetiba ingat hutang satu mangkuk siput!!! dan beberapa cucuk2 serangga!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck pongs..wish you all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boi. tu engineer tua (mentor sia sini ofis dulu) gave me this piece of advice that somehow triggered this action "right now", he said "u dont really need much money, what u need the most is work experiences, something to add on in the CV".

    wat a heck? I neeeeeeeeed money lah!! to bayar my hutang piutang, to travel with the hot glam kaibigans. hehe, but yea, the duit will come along. kahkah, boi, dun wori the semangkuk siput is on!

    Juvi. thnks!

    ReplyDelete